From the Driver’s Seat …Manager Peter Gubler
I would like to thank all the passengers who have travelled with Royal Gala Tours since we have commenced touring the South West region. It has indeed been a privilege to meet new passengers and a pleasure to see the familiar faces of our repeat travellers and we sincerely thank you for your support.
For those of you who are not familiar with the ‘Royal’ family, please let me introduce our staff:
- Melissa, is our full time office administrator and is the person you make your bookings through or call for information regarding tours. Melissa works 5 days (Monday to Friday in the office)
- Sue, will be accompanying you on many of our tours and provide you with information and entertainment as you travel the country side and making sure your tour runs smoothly.
- Noelene, is our relief tour guide and office assistant and is heavily involved with planning the tour itineraries.
- Gemma, has left Royal Gala Tours
We are pleased with our Bunbury Day tours which pickup passengers from the Bunbury Visitors Centre at 8am on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday respectively and from selected accommodation in Bunbury – Bookings can now be made at the Bunbury Visitors Centre or Royal Gala Tours direct on 1300 233 556 – We sincerely look forward to welcoming you aboard in 2018 – 2019.
- Bunbury Margaret River Tour “Taste of Margaret River” departs every Tuesday, Depart along the Bussell Highway to Busselton. Extending 1.8 kilometres the heritage listed Busselton Jetty is the longest timber-piled jetty in the Southern Hemisphere. Jump on board the Jetty Train to the spectacular Underwater Observatory. Vass Virgin is a natural olive oil soap factory and hand blends a variety of luxurious natural body products. Experience the variety of extra virgin olive oils, exquisite olives and other delicious offerings. Sit back and enjoy a sumptuous meal at the historic Margaret River Hotel, Delight your taste buds at the Fudge Factory. Enter into a fascinating world of chocolate, with free chocolate tastings and viewing windows. Canal Rocks are an ancient and unusual rock formation, extending along the Geograph Coastline near Yallingup. In wild and stormy weather, massive waves smash against the rocks and churn through the canals. Enjoy Afternoon tea taking in the natural beauty before heading back to Bunbury. Cost $120
- Bunbury Morning Tour departs 8am every Wednesday Cost $65
- Bunbury Afternoon Tour departs 1pm every Wednesday Cost $65
- A Little Bit of Country History departs from Bunbury Visitors Centre every Thursday and covers areas of the Wellington National Park, In Collie we learn about the under ground mining of coal, Boyup Brook the heart of country music, take time to view Inspirational art sculptures and unique holograms, and the Carnaby collection of Beetles and Butterflies. A visit to Harvey Dicksons Country Music Centre will ignite a passion for all those collectable items you have been storing in your shed. Feel the excitement at the Rodeo arena and relax in the record room dedicated to over 50 years of collecting Elvis Presley songs, before returning via Preston Valley and Donnybrook. Cost $120
- The Bunbury Hinterland tour departs from Bunbury Visitors Centre every Friday and discover ‘Beyond’ Bunbury . Travel the ‘Golden Mile’ straight to the core of the apple industry. Head to the the very summit of the Darling Scarp and experience aspects of the mining and timber industries at the Greenbushes Discovery Centre. Continue on through the Blackwood River Valley to Bridgetown. Experience the magic of Balingup and enjoy the unique galleries and specialty shops of the main street. Delight your taste buds – sample the local produce and fine wines at Birdwood Winery. The magic continues as we travel through the countryside of Brookhampton, Preston Valley and the into the delightful Ferguson Valley, to surprise the whimsical inhabitants of Gnomesville. Homeward bound we travel the Ferguson Wine Loop and take in the breathtaking vista of the rich farmlands overlooking Bunbury. Cost $120
Royal Gala Tours welcomes passengers to use their Transwa Free travel card entitlements to travel to Bunbury to see the wonderful attraction Bunbury has to offers as a tourist destination such as, Bunbury Dophin Discovery Centre, Big Swamp Wildlife Park, Dardanup Heritage Park, Kings Cottage, Featured Woodgalley Museum, Picton Church and many other attraction.
Royal Gala Tour offer a wide range of tours, So make Bunbury your next holiday destination.
Wedding Transports / Private Charters
Royal Gala Tours can arrange your wedding, or “special events” transports and welcome the opportunity to quote for private charters. We can also design tours to suit your group or club.
Please call the office for more details 1300 233 556
BUNBURY, Book your tour at the Bunbury Visitor Centre or phone Royal Gala Tours 1300 233 556
Royal Gala Tours
phone 1300 233 556
The Final Word …
Royal Gala Tours was founded by the Neil and Peter Gubler, the Gubler family have lived in Mullalyup for over 100 years, with Charles Gubler arriving in January 1912 to take up a position with Hawters Nurseries, and then start to purchase land and establish his own home and fruit orchard and grazing land for a small dairy herd, Henry Charles Gubler followed in his fathers footstep in acquiring addition farming land and establishing more orchards and acquiring a school bus run from Wilfred Walter in 1960 and is still operated by Neil and Peter.