The South West offers many unique experiences found absolutely nowhere else in the world. Join us, at Royal Gala Tours and live the magic that surrounds you… and be in awe of the history that precedes you.
View our New Tours 2020/2021 Below
Royal Gala Tours, Western Australia, Day Tours of the South West and Extended Tours across the State – Call for a Brochure 1300 233 556 Bunbury Tours, Bunbury Day Tours, passengers pickups at; Bunbury Visitor Centre and various accommodations in and around Bunbury, All extended and day tours have pickup from Manjimup to Bunbury, Phone Royal Gala Tours for more Information
Use your Transwa Free Trip Voucher to travel to Bunbury to enjoy one of our Bunbury Day Tours Listed below, If you need assistance with your accommodation booking, please phone Royal Gala Tours 1300 233 556
BM02 Bunbury Margaret River Day Tour “Taste of Margaret River”
Every Tuesday and Saturday
Departs Bunbury Visitor Centre at 8am includes Lunch
- Travel to Busselton, view 1.8 km historical Jetty, All aboard the jetty train to view Underwater Observatory.
- Our next stop is the Natural Olive Oil Soap Factory, Visit Silk Road see Silkworms
- Lunch at the Margaret River, time to explore the shops, and on to Chocolate factory
- See magnificent coastline at Canal Rocks, View Yallingup before departing for Bunbury via Dunsborough
BA03 Bunbury Half Day Morning Tour
Every Wednesday Morning
Combine this tour with the Bunbury Half Day Afternoon tour for a Cost of $120 Lunch not included
- A visit Dolphin Discovery Centre, Australia’s most ecologically aware dolphin experience
- Take in the local history at St Mark’s Picton Church, the second oldest church in WA
- Dardanup Heritage Park has one of Australia’s finest collections of heritage Items
BP04 Bunbury Half Day Afternoon Tour
Combine this tour with the Bunbury Half Day Morning tour for a Cost of $120 Lunch not included
- Journey to view historic Upton House, Australind Church, Featured Wood Gallery Museum
- Experience by gone days at King Cottage built in 1880, a glimpse of fashion and furniture
- View over 60 varieties of Australian native birds, marsupials at the Big Swamp Wildlife Park
BC05 Bunbury Day Tour “A Little Bit of Country”
- Join us as we enjoy the view BEYOND Bunbury, includes Morn/Afternoon Tea & Lunch
- Enjoy the view and discover the beauty of the Wellington National Park and Weir
- Relive the history with the Men of the Coal Mines in Collie
- Travel east to the delightful Boyup Brook, where there is something for everyone.
- Inspirational & art sculptures, big blokes’ sheds-beetles & bugs…
- Returning home via the scenic Preston Valley….
- Bunbury Day Tour – Departs Bunbury Visitors Centre at 8am
BG06 Bunbury Scenic Day Tour “Bunbury Hinterland”
Join us as we visit the Greenbushes Discovery Centre with its new Interactive Displays
- Travel the Golden Mile straight to the core of the Apple Industry
- Top the summit of the Darling Scarp and view the open pit mine
- Forest and Timber Mine Interactive Display – Greenbushes Discovery Centre
- Experience the MAGIC of Bridgetown and Balingup, enjoy unique specialty shops & galleries
- Discover the hidden delights of Brookhampton
- Surprise the whimsical inhabitants of the Ferguson Valley
- Lunch, morning and afternoon tea provided
- Bunbury Day Tour – Departs Bunbury Visitors Centre at 8am
Casino, Ikea Optus Stadium Tour
Monday 10th January 2022
Cost: $45 per person
Includes: Transport from Manjimup – Bridgetown – Balingup – Donnybrook – Boyanup – Bunbury -Eaton
Enjoy a day at the Casino, take the shuttle bus from the casino to the train station and travel into Perth, let your furnishing imagination run wild at IKEA, or meet up with friends. Do a Optus Stadium Tour Cost $70 Seniors $65
Next Casino, IKEA, Optus Stadium Tour following the above date is; Monday 14 February 2022, Monday 7th March 2022, Monday 4th April 2022, Monday 16th May 2022, Monday 13th June 2022 and Monday 11th July 2022
Donnelly River Cruises, and Pemberton Tram
Wednesday 19th January 2022
Cost: $140 per person
Includes: Transport and entry Morning & Afternoon Tea
Buy your own Lunch
Enjoy a tram ride in Pemberton then cruise the Donnelly River Cruise
Whiteman Park, Honey Morrish Nuts Nougat and Whistlers Chocolate.
Friday 11th February 2022
Cost: $120 per person
Includes: Transport, Morning & Afternoon Tea and Lunch.
Whiteman Park and see Revolutions then take a tram ride to muscle pool enjoy some of the shops that are open with lunch at village cafe, more time for shops then we head to House of Honey and Meadery then off to Morrish Nuts & Mondo Nougat and final stop at Whistlers Chocolate Factory berfore heading home.
Fremantle Gaol, Swan River Lunch Cruise and Double Deck Bus
Friday 25th February 2022
Cost: $205 per person
Includes: Entries morning & afternoon tea and Lunch on Board
Our first stop is the Fremantle Gaol for a tour of the goal then off to catch Swan River Cruise at Fremantle with Lunch included disenbarking at Barrack Street Jetty the we catch the Double Decker Bus for a tour around the Perth City streets and seeing all the sights and ending in Kings Park to jion the Royal Gala Tour bus home.
Gary Muir’s Walpole WOW Cruise and walk at valley of the Giants
Wednesday 2nd March 2022
Cost: $130 per person
Includes: Entries Cruise morning & afternoon tea and BYO Lunch
Delight in the magnificent Karri Forests to Walpole. All aboard for
an informative Gary Muir WOW eco cruise on the Walpole Inlet. View the Southern Ocean and enjoy a delicious morning tea before venturing into the main street of Walpole for lunch. Explore the famous Valley of the giants walk up among the Karri canopy. (please note Tree Top Walk is closed for maintenance)
EXTENDED TOUR 2022
Bremer Bay Canyon Orca Whale Extended Tour
Saturday 12th March to Tuesday 15th March 2022
Cost: $1465 per person Single Supplement $195
Optional No Cruise Cost $1080
Includes: Accommodation, morning & afternoon tea, lunch & entries.
Day 1 Saturday 12th March, Home – Bremer Bay (L/D)
As we travel down to Bremer Bay, we’ll stop in Kojonup for morning tea and see the stunning Rose Maze, which is made up of more than 100 species roses. The beautiful roses are bred especially for Australian conditions and many are rare heritage species. We then continue on to the Stirling Ranges, enjoying a scenic drive through the ranges, via Cranbrook stopping for lunch along the way and to take in well known sights such as Bluff Knoll. Arriving at Bremer Bay for dinner and to get a good night’s rest before our big day cruising to see the magnificent Orcas (Killer
Whales) on Sunday. Overnight at Bremer Bay.
Day 2 Sunday 13th March, Bremer Bay (B/L/D)
Rise and shine for an early breakfast before heading off to board our Bremer Bay Canyon Killer Whale Tour to see the magnificent Orcas in their natural habitat. Please wear several layers and bring your rain jackets. Don’t forget your camera. You may also like to bring sea sick tablets as we venture far out. ( you may need to take a sea sick tablet on saturday as a precaution)
Day 3 Monday 14th March, Bremer Bay (B/L/D)
Today we will explore the Bremer Bay and the local area and enjoy a
lovely Morning Tea at Fitzgerald National Park. and Point Ann lookout. After morning tea, we will explore more of the Fitzgerald National Park as we know this is a favourite place for many of our passengers. Enjoy a scenic lunch by the water at the Bremer Bay Rock Cairn Cuneo Drive. Bring bathers as you may wish to dip your toes in the water or enjoy a
swim. After lunch we will head off to visit the Wellstead Museum and have a look at some early history of the area and have afternoon tea. After this exciting day we head back to the Bremer Bay resort for dinner and a fun games nights, Overnight Bremer Bay.
Day 4 Tuesday 15th March, Bremer Bay – Home (B/D)
After a hearty breakfast we will depart Bremer Bay and head for the Porongurup’s to take in the magnificent views and explore the scenery as we drive around. Enjoy morning tea while trekking to view the Tree in a Rock, which is an easy walk for those that would like a photo. After some time exploring the beautiful Porongurup region, indulge in some local wine tasting. After our time in the beautiful Porongurup’s, we will head to Mount Barker for our lunch and a visit to the Old Police Station Museum before heading off to Frankland River on the way home. Discover the bird life and stories of the Lake Muir Observatory and enjoy our last afternoon tea together .
Please contact Royal Gala Tours for more details